Mobile Packet Core Engineers, are the engineers who are responsible for Mobile Packet Core Network in mobile operators.
Mobile Packet Core network contains different technologies, 2G/3G, and 4G-LTE.
- This course learns you the fundamentals of Mobile Packet Switched (PS) Core Network in 2G and 3G, in simple way and short time. It is your first step in your career as Mobile Packet Core Engineer.
- This course contains 2 Hrs of online video, which you can learn in as much time as you need.
- This course helps you succeed in the job interview, and gives you solid foundation that you can easily build on it after you become Mobile Packet Core Engineer.
Also if you are a project manager, or dealing with Mobile Packet Core Engineers, and would like to well understand this field, this course will be great for you.
What you will learn,
Network Nodes and Architecture
SGSN, GGSN, HLR, RNC, BSC, CG, DNS, DPI, OCS, PCRF.
Gn/Gp, Iu-PS, Gb, Gr, Ga, Gs, Gx, Gy.
Attach/detach, PDP activation/modification/deactivation, RAU, Service request, Paging.
Inbound, and outbound.
Mobility Management and Session Management states
READY, STANDBY, IDLE, PMM-CONNECTED, PMM-IDLE, PMM-DETACHED, ACTIVE, INACTIVE.
Policy and Charging Control Fundamentals
Offline charging vs. Online charging, Volume/Time/Event based charging, Flow Based charging, and PCC rules.
- Level: Beginner.
- Learning Type: Online, self-paced.
- Includes: 2 hours on-demand video, access on mobile, computer and TV.
- Access Period: 1 Year.
Prerequisite: No prerequisites are required for this course.
Preview this course
- Routing Area Update (RAU) (1:39)
- RAU Procedure signaling (2:47)
- Mobility Management states in 2G (2:56)
- Mobility Management states in 3G (2:48)
- Session Management states in 2G and 3G (2:18)
- Service Request in 3G (1:58)
- Paging Procedure in 3G (2:03)
- Paging Procedure in 2G (2:04)
- Periodic RAU and Implicit Detach (2:35)
Mohamed Salem, Mobile Packet Core Engineer, gained deep experience in mobile packet core network, by working for multinational companies in this field.
Like to share my experience with others, and having great skills in teaching, and transferring knowledge to people, in simple and efficient manner.
For any question in course topics or any other inquiry, you are welcomed to contact me on [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
After enrolling you have unlimited access to this course for One Year - across any and all devices you own. And after your access period ends, you can re-enroll again as many times as you need. We support many payment options (Credit Card, PayPal, Google Pay, and Apple Pay).
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.